SHL Psychometric Tests
SHL / CEB Psychometric Tests
OUR 100% GUARANTEE OFFER
We are so confident in Our Services, that we offer a full refund immediately if you do not meet the benchmark!
Did you know that you can get an Expert to help you take your Online Reasoning SHL / CEB Tests today with a 100% Pass Guarantee?
SHL Psychometric/Online Reasoning Tests – an overview
SHL is part of the CEB/Gartner organisation who usually score candidates into three fundamental tests:
1) SHL Numerical Reasoning Test
2) SHL Verbal Reasoning Test
3) SHL Logical / Inductive Reasoning Test
The SHL psychometric tests are to be passed online and are by far, the most popular test provider in the industry. Albeit key competitors such as CAPP Assessments, Cubiks and Talent Q are gaining a sizeable proportion of the market. However, as SHL psychometric tests are the most popular test type – making it harder for candidates to meet the minimum pass mark. The reasoning behind this stems from the manner in which a candidate is scored. For instance, SHL psychometric tests are based on percentiles as opposed to percentages thus, your score is benchmarked with a representative sample group – making the pass percentile higher due to larger volume of candidates taking the test.
If you have been requested to pass the SHL psychometric tests, this may be in the initial stages of the job application, as the purpose of the SHL psychometric tests is to exclusively progress candidates that score higher than the pass requirement. If a candidate does not achieve the minimum pass requirement, it is extremely unlikely their application will be progressed further – regardless of excellent academics, experience, answer to motivation/competency questions etc.
So, how can the PassPsychometric team help? PassPsychometric Experts can help you pass any of your SHL psychometric tests – including the Numerical, Verbal, Logical reasoning tests and Personality/Work-style test? To find out more of how the PassPsychometric team can help you pass your SHL psychometric tests with a guarantee in under 24 hours, please click HERE.
A background into SHL/CEB
Currently, the SHL/CEB tests are heavily evolved around numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and logical reasoning abilities – with a greater level of emphasis placed on the SHL numerical reasoning test. The formats of the SHL psychometric tests are split into two key areas:
1) Objective Ability. The SHL objective ability tests are those psychometric tests that contain a specific ‘right and wrong’ answer. For instance, the SHL numerical, verbal and inductive reasoning tests would only have ONE correct answer, which the user must answer correctly to score the marks.
2) Subjective Ability. The SHL subjective ability tests are those psychometric tests that do not necessarily contain a ‘right and wrong’ answer. To elaborate further, the SHL work-style questionnaire tests and SHL’s personality test or the SHL Situational Judgment Test (SJT), would be classed as subjective. These tests do not typically have a ‘correct’ answer – it focuses more so on the behaviour and traits that are being reflected by the user. That said, there would be a correct answer that the employer/test provider is looking for in their candidate. Accordingly, PassPsycometric Experts can assist you in passing the subjective tests like SHL SJT’s, or the SHL Personality Tests and help you pass the tests, by aligning the key traits the employer/role seeks in the desired candidate.
Permitted Time Limits and Questions Format
SHL Verbal Reasoning Tests
SHL Numerical Reasoning Tests
SHL Logical / Inductive Reasoning Tests
The SHL verbal reasoning tests will always have one correct answer to be decided from the text portrayed in a given passage. The answer will take the form of: ‘True’, ‘False’ or ‘Cannot Say’. We acknowledge those who do not have English as their first language (or cannot answer with speed and accuracy) may be in a unfair position to others. Subsequently, PassPsychometric numerical reasoning Experts can pass your SHL verbal reasoning tests within 24 hours.
The SHL inductive (logical) reasoning test require one to answer almost 1 question per minute – placing a great deal of emphasis on accuracy, as the SHL inductive (logical) reasoning test provides the most amount of time per question in contrast to the numerical/verbal reasoning test. The inductive (logical) reasoning test will always have one correct answer that takes the form of the next pattern in the sequence, to be deciphered from a rule/configuration from the existing shapes given. The PassPsychometric team can pass your SHL inductive (logical) reasoning tests and answer all questions involved in your SHL inductive (logical) reasoning test, with a score in the 99th percentile and pass it within 24 hours.
– Actuarial Graduate Programme, 2018
PassPsychometric offered me superb SHL TeamViewer aptitude test support which helped in 2 ways. 1. I got certainty in their Experts abilities. 2. It was the best practice preparation possible . Seeing the PassPsychometric Experts answer the real online tests was a very valuable resource. 100% recommend it!
– Summer Internship Vacation Scheme, 2018
PassPsychometric has helped me hugely with my summer internships applications for this year. All employers are asking me to pass psychometric tests and PP team has been tremendously helpful. They have helped me for many SHL psychometric tests and also provided me with mock interview help. I can say Pass Psychometric will help me next year in my final year too where I will be looking for graduate jobs.
– Global Banking Global Graduate Programme, 2018
I decided to buy practice sites to prepare for my tests, but this was not helpful whatsoever. The tests were very different to the real deal and did not add much value. The PassPsychometric reports and reviews reassured me and there is nothing to fault about their services. Thank you for such an exceptional and highly professional service. I would highly recommended to everyone and to trust their abilities.